Beth Perell, LLC provides strategic communications services that provide the tools to help you connect with your audience.
Content Creation & Editing
We can create compelling content through writing and editing.
- Press releases and press kits
- Marketing collateral
- Technical reports and white papers
We develop and review your digital content to get your messages to the right audiences.
- Develop focused content with a consistent tone for successful social media content.
- Apply web usability principles to improve search engine optimization (SEO)
- Create editorial calendars.
Consulting & Facilitation
We develop communications strategies and plans and provide additional services:
- Prepare you for media interviews
- Create virtual events and experiences
- Online meeting facilitation
“Beth knows how to take your marketing to the next level. She has great ideas, knows her way around digital marketing and brings a calm perspective to each conversation. She is revamping our marketing presence at Our Gift Biz and engagement is growing. She guides the process taking much of the effort off the business owner’s plate which is so helpful. Her communications background is a bonus and adds to her overall creativity. Her contributions allow me time to work on my business, not just in it! Beth is a delight to work with and a valued member of my team!!!”
- Becky Briggs, CEO Our Gift Biz
“Beth was outstanding as a listener, creator & guide for our organization’s communication efforts, which are essential for our sustainability. She gave our concerns & needs in-depth thought, created scripts for outreach calling, helped develop levels of giving & a good chart of the effect of different donation amounts. She gave invaluable problem-solving advice & connected us with resources.”
- Nancy Scull, Board Member, Bernie Scholarship Organization
“Beth offered her services as a volunteer to guide our organizations strategic thinking about marketing and institutional visibility particularly as we moved to achieve a virtual preeminence in our arts field. She was so generous with her time and talents, exhibiting and sharing tremendous creativity and intelligence. The plan she offered was intentional, practical, and achievable. We couldn’t have been more pleased!”
- Timothy Nelson, Artistic Director, INSeries